Online gaming & AML
Start Time5 APR, 2023
End Time5 APR, 2023
LocationWerfstraat 6, Scharloo, Curacao
Please check our new training calendar and sign up via the new training website of Compliance Caribbean.
Introduction / benefits
During this course participants will learn all the essential facts about AML/CFT related to the online gaming industry including what legislation is applicable and what their responsibilities are. Not only for people working at licensees, but also the responsibilities for people working at Trust service providers.
The Online gaming eco-system will be discussed and also the Risks related to online gaming operations.
After this course you will be informed about all requirements for this industry related to AML/ CFT and fraud
Topics / Program
During the training we will address the following topics:
- Basic understanding of the online gaming industry
- What is (online) gaming?
- Global regulatory landscape
- Online gaming vertical
- The state of online gaming in Curaçao
- Gaming regulation in Curaçao
- Online gaming legislation and regulation
- AML/CFT legislation and regulation
- Online gaming eco-system
- Where are we now? Economic impact
- Where are we now? AML/CFT
- Where are we now? Legislation
- Country Package and Execution Agenda
- Risks related to online gaming operations
- Responsible gaming
- Problem gambling
- Fairness of the game
- Contribution of the TCSPs
- Compliance staff at Trust Service Providers
- Compliance staff at financial institutions offering services to the gaming sector
Duration of the training
The duration of the training is 4 hours.
The investment in this training is NAf 445,- p.p. incl. taxes.
The price includes training sheets & certificate of participation.