The Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) is the Global Gold Standard Anti-money laundering, which is recognized worldwide by employers in both private and public sectors.
Compliance Services Caribbean can help you reach your goal to achieve the Anti Money Laundering certification, known as CAMS – Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist. The certification also has international recognition from governments, financial institutions and regulators.
The hardest part of getting a CAMS certificate is that most candidates have a full-time job. Trying to advance a career and education at the same time is not always easy. The study group provided by Compliance Services Caribbean is a tool intended to support candidates, who go through the study material by themselves. By preparing for and passing the CAMS exam, candidates strengthen their knowledge and expand their expertise. The CAMS certification keeps anti-money laundering specialists aware of new industry trends.
To help candidates to achieve the CAMS certification, we organize 6 meetings in which all chapters of the study material are discussed. Candidates will be studying a chapter of the study material every week. In this way we support the participants and work jointly with the goal of successful completion of the CAMS exam.
- Risks and Methods of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
- International Anti-Money Laundering/ Combatting the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) Standards
- Anti-Money Laundering/ Counter-Terrorist Financing Compliance Programs
- Conducting and Responding to Investigations
Professionals who want to recognize Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing practices in their daily activities (risks).
After earning the CAMS certification, you will be able to:
- Recognize risks and methods of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing
- To act and to promote customers / colleagues to act in accordance with national and international norms and standards of Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism
- To establish a compliance program focused on Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism
- Support an investigation and the reporting of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing.
Minimum associates degree with work experience in a full-time job related to combating money laundering or a related position within the (non) financial industry.
Please note: To qualify for the exam, you must complete the qualification process with ACAMS which requires you to have at least 40 qualifying credits based on education, other professional certification and professional experience, per ACAMS Credit Award System.
You can verify whether you already have these 40 credits or expect to have them one month before the exam. By attending the training sessions, you will also gain 12 credits. Below link to check your eligibility: https://www.acams.org/en/certifications/cams-certification#get-certified-4be80541
You can contact our Aruba office if you need any assistance with the qualification process.
Six (6) training sessions of two (2) hours.
- For the guidance of the Study Group by Compliance Caribbean AWG 1.410, = incl taxes; and
- CAMS Certification package: USD 1,705,00, which includes study materials, exam fee and a one-year ACAMS membership.
For those working within the government: the ACAMS price is USD 1,210,00.
After registration with us, ACAMS will sent you an invoice.
Date, time and location
The training sessions will be held at the training center of Compliance Services Caribbean located at Caya Taratata 3-A, Unit 8 (Opposite RBC Bank Italiëstraat).
|CAMS Training ARUBA 2023|
|Day||Date||Time (2 hours per session)|
|Tuesday||07-03-2023||16:30 – 18:30|
|Tuesday||14-03-2023||16:30 – 18:30|
|Tuesday||21-03-2023||16:30 – 18:30|
|Tuesday||28-03-2023||16:30 – 18:30|
|Tuesday||04-04-2023||16:30 – 18:30|
|Tuesday||11-04-2023||16:30 – 18:30|
|–||EXAM||To be planned|