The Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) is the Global Gold Standard Anti-money laundering, which is recognized worldwide by employers in both private and public sectors.
Compliance Services Caribbean can help you reach your goal to achieve the Anti Money Laundering certification, known as CAMS – Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist.
CAMS is originally intended for self-study, but many of us have trouble to study by ourselves and to go through the curriculum all by ourselves, especially because many of us work and are trying to study for CAMS in our free time. The study group provided by Compliance Services Caribbean is a tool intended to support students, who go through the curriculum by themselves and come with their questions or concerns during the study group meetings to discuss them.
In order to help the students to achieve the CAMS certification by properly preparing for the exam, we organize 6 meetings in which the chapters of the study material are discussed. The participants will be studying a chapter of the curriculum every week.
Test questions will be available online after each class, as well as final test exams. These in order to test your knowledge and to prepare you for the actual exam. In this way we support the students and work jointly with the goal of successful completion of the CAMS exam.
- Risks and Methods of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
- International Anti-Money Laundering/ Combatting the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) Standards
- Anti-Money Laundering/ Counter-Terrorist Financing Compliance Programs
- Conducting and Responding to Investigations
Professionals who want to recognize money laundering and terrorist financing practices in their daily activities (risks).
After earning the CAMS certification, you will be able to:
- Recognize risks and methods of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing
- To act and to promote customers / colleagues to act in accordance with national and international norms and standards of anti-money laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism
- To establish a compliance program focused on Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism
- Support an investigation and the reporting of money laundering and terrorism financing.
To be able to qualify for the exam you need to go through a qualification process with ACAMS that requires you to have at least 40 qualifying credits. You can verify whether you already have these 40 credits or expect to have them one month before the exam. By attending the sessions, you will also gain 12 credits.
Six (6) training sessions of two (2) hours.
Cost per person
- For the guidance of the Study Group by Compliance Services Caribbean: AWG 1.390,= incl taxes; and
- CAMS Certification package: USD 1,700.00, which includes study materials, exam fee and a one-year ACAMS membership (regular price: USD 1,990.00).
For those working within the government: the ACAMS price is USD 1,355.00 (regular price USD 1,490.00)
Date, time and location
The training sessions will be held at the training center of Compliance Services Caribbean located at Caya Taratata 3-A, Unit 16 (Opposite RBC Bank Italiëstraat).
|CAMS Training ARUBA 2021|
|Day||Date||Time (2 hours per session)|
|Tuesday||12-10-2021||16:30 – 18:30|
|Tuesday||19-10-2021||16:30 – 18:30|
|Tuesday||26-10-2021||16:30 – 18:30|
|Tuesday||02-11-2021||16:30 – 18:30|
|Tuesday||09-11-2021||16:30 – 18:30|
|Tuesday||16-11-2021||16:30 – 18:30|
|–||EXAM||To be planned|