CAMS – Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist
Start Time07 MAR 2023
End Time16 MAY 2023
LocationWerfstraat 6, Scharloo, Curacao (Zoom option for participants outside Curacao)
Please check our new training calendar and sign up via the new training website of Compliance Caribbean.
Compliance Caribbean can help you reach your goal to achieve the Anti Money Laundering certification, known as CAMS – Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist.
CAMS is originally intended for self-study, but many of us have trouble to study by ourselves and to go through the curriculum all by ourselves, especially because many of us work and are trying to study for CAMS in our free time. The study group provided by Compliance Caribbean is a tool intended to support students, who go through the curriculum by themselves and come with their questions or concerns during the study group meetings to discuss them.
In order to help the students to achieve the CAMS certification by properly preparing for the exam, we organize 6 meetings in which the various chapters of the study material are discussed. The participants will be studying a chapter of the curriculum every two weeks. In this way we support the students and work jointly with the goal of successful completion of the ACAMS exam.
- Risks and methods of money laundering
- Financial Action Task Force (FATF) Recommendations
- Basel Committee’s Report on Customer Due Diligence
- Wolfsberg Group Principles
- Main elements of an anti-money laundering program
- Provision and support of a money-laundering investigation
Professionals who want to recognize money laundering and terrorist financing practices in their daily activities (risks).
After earning the CAMS certification you will be able to:
- Recognize risks and methods of money laundering and terrorism financing
- To act and to promote customers / colleagues to act in accordance with national and international norms and standards of anti-money laundering and combating terrorism financing
- To establish a compliance program focused on anti-money laundering and combating terrorism financing
- Support an investigation and the reporting of money laundering and terrorism financing.
Minimum associates degree with work experience in a recent full-time job related to combating money laundering or a related position within the financial industry.
6 meetings of 2 hours.
- Study Group by Compliance Caribbean: ANG 1395,- incl taxes, AND
- CAMS Certification package: sign up and we give you a max USD200 discount on the CAMS Certification package!
For those working within the government also special prices are available.
Date, time and location
The meetings will be held at the training center of Compliance Caribbean located at Werfstraat 6, Scharloo, Curacao.
If preferred, one can join the meetings via Zoom as well.
|CAMS Training Curacao 2023|
|Day||Date||Time (2 hours per session)|
|Tuesday||7 March||17:00 – 19:00|
|Tuesday||21 March||17:00 – 19:00|
|Tuesday||4 April||17:00 – 19:00|
|Tuesday||18 April||17:00 – 19:00|
|Tuesday||2 May||17:00 – 19:00|
|Tuesday||16 May||17:00 – 19:00|
|–||EXAM||to be planned|