Introduction / benefits
How Will Anti-Money Laundering Regulations Evolve in 2023? During this course we will discuss topics like
1. Increased Transparency & Close Legal and Regulatory Gaps
2. Make your AML/CFT Regulatory Framework more efficient and effective
3. Enhance operational effectiveness
4. Support technological innovation
The Central Bank of Curacao and St Maarten and “De Nederlandsche Bank” and the FIU obligates financial and/or non-financial service providers to create, maintain and document on the AML/CFT Strategy. Also called the Systematic Integrity Risk Analysis (SIRA)
Based on the strategy the board / senior management must organize and control the service provider effectively, including establishing and maintaining appropriate and effective AML/CFT policies.
During this course we will discuss how to perform this Analysis / SIRA, we will discuss the different models and scenario and also how to implement this strategy/ SIRA.
- Key obligations
- The Business Risk Assessment
- Establish the AML/CFT Strategy
- Maintain the AML/CFT Strategy
- Business owners
- Board members
- Compliance officers
- Reporting officers
Duration of the training
The duration of the training is 4 hours.
The investment in this training is NAf 445,- p.p. incl. taxes.
The price includes training sheets & certificate of participation.