Having good ethics within your organization promotes unity, respect and trust. Ethics in the workplace includes setting standards for behavior that are in line with your organization’s vision as well as enforcing these standards. Therefore, it is essential to have a clear and thorough integrity policy that becomes the guideline for your employees, both towards colleagues as towards third parties. Integrity is seen as an important precondition to safeguard the confidence in the long run in everything we do. Additionally, some institutions are even required by law to have minimum integrity related policies in place. This interactive training will help you assess your organization, formulate new policy and revise existing policy.
- Applicable laws and regulations
- Code of Conduct/Ethics, (Pre) Employment Screening, Incident Policy, Whistleblowing Policy
- Content of policies – Creating a culture of ethics – Advantages of ethical behavior
- Enforcement of policies – Ensuring that processess align with company values
- Ethical business practices – dilemmas and responses
- Assessing ethical climate – reducing your reputational, regulatory and financial risks
- Plan of action in case it does go wrong!
- Money Laundering Compliance Officers
- Legal Department
- HR personnel
- Internal auditors
After the training, you will be able to recognize a wide range of ethical dilemmas that may occur within your organization and the possible appropriate responses thereto. You will learn how to assess the current climate within your organization and subsequently set up a fitting integrity policy or re-evaluate and possibly revise your existing policy. This will enable you to ensure the culture within your organization meets the values your organization stands for.
There are no requirements for participation.
Duration of the training
The duration of the training is 4 hours.
AWG 445,- pp. (incl. taxes)
Costs includes: Training sheets and Certificate of participation.
Date: 13 October, 2021
Time: 8:30 – 12:30
Location: This training will be held at the training center of Compliance Services Caribbean located at Caya Taratata 3-A, Unit 16 (Opposite RBC Bank Italiëstraat).