This 5 half day (mornings sessions) compliance course will teach you the basics of compliance; the laws and regulations on AML/CFT and to what extent this is applicable within your organization. You will be trained on how to structure the legal requirements and how to tailor these to your organization. Includes all information about money laundering, terrorist financing, legal framework, international organizations and the extend of the local supervisors.
- Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing
- (Inter) National laws and regulations
- (Inter) National organizations
- Compliance Program
- Risk Based Approach
- Range of compliance requirements
- Personnel of Financial Institutions (Banks, Casino’s, Money Transfer Businesses)
- Accountants, Tax Advisers, Notaries, Lawyers and other personnel of designated non-financial institutions
- (Prospective) Compliance Department personnel
This training will teach you the basics of the compliance field. You will learn about the laws and regulations on AML/CFT and to what extent it is applicable within your organization. You will learn how to structure the legal requirements and tailor them to your institution.
There are no requirements for participation.
Duration of the training
5 half day training sessions
Price: AWG/ANG 1675,= excluding taxes
Cost includes: Training materials and a Certificate of participation
Please check our Training Calendar to see when/where this training is planned. In case you are interested in the training but it’s not planned yet please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org, including name training + preferred location, and we will inform you once the training is planned.