Screening for everyone
The type of screening depends on the function the screening is relating to.
Of the curriculum vitae’s contain untruths
Of the applicants lie about their completed education
Of the sollicitants has a criminal record
10 reasons why companies have background checks performed
Prior to initiating screenings, you will need a Company account in Screen-IT. Once you have your login details, you will be able to initiate a screening.
To create your account we need an email with:
- your company name (as the name will be stated in all communications)
- the name of the employee who will initiate screenings
- this persons’ email address
- either the company would like to receive the screening reports in English or Dutch
Screening in 5 steps
- HRM / Recruiter initiates a certain type of screening in Screen-IT
- Candidate receives automatically an invite to participate in the screening
- Candidate provides online via Screen-IT the requested data
- Compliance Caribbean conducts the screening conform the request as stated under step 1
- Compliance Caribbean prepares a screening report for HRM / Recruiter
Important to know
- Screen-IT is available for Curacao, Aruba, St. Maarten, Bonaire, Stata, Saba
- Per candidate, HRM has the option the chose an English or Dutch screening
- Verification: the candidate has the option to give permission per former employer / education
- Confidentiality agreement: signed by applicant prior to submitting the data in Screen-IT
Personal Screen-IT dashboard.
We keep you involved in the screening via email communication. By logging into Screen-IT you can always see the latest status of each screening requested. Finished reports are available online any time.
Product Quality Index